1800 N Broadway
WHEN: Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 9:00am – 5:00pm
WHERE: The First Congregational Church of Escondido | 1800 N Broadway, Escondido
This training, coordinated by Shoulder to Shoulder and co-sponsored locally by Salaam USA, We Love Our Neighbors Project, and Peace Catalyst International, is designed for community leaders, faith leaders, lay leaders, non-profit organizational leaders, and people of faith & goodwill who are committed to countering anti-Muslim discrimination in their communities. We’ll share up-to-date research, resources, tools, and messaging to be stronger, strategic, and more effective actors in shaping our nation toward a greater vision – where all people, no matter their religious or cultural background, are treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
To learn more & to register, click here (https://forms.gle/
This training might be for you if:
- You are a person who leads in your faith or religious community.
- You want to learn how to address anti-Muslim discrimination in your community.
- You want to deepen your skills and understanding on how to change hearts and minds through messaging.
- You care about how your Muslim neighbors are treated.
- You want to meet other people in your area committed to this work.
- You think you and your community can do more to build a welcoming place for all.